The following are the Courses offered in the Degree College for the year 2018-19. Please see the complete admission brochure (downloadable) for the vision, mission and other details. DEGREE COURSES (BOYS & GIRLS)
1. Mathematics, Statistics & Physics
2. Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
3. Botany, Zoology & Chemistry
4. Computer Sc, Physics & Mathematics
5. Computer Science, Mathematics & Statistics
6. Computer Science, Mathematics &
7. Biotechnology, Chemistry & Microbiology
8. Visual Communications & Electronic Media
9. Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry
10. Electronics Technology
Science , Maths, Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
14. Economics, Politics & History
15. Economics, Telugu Literature & History (Telugu Medium)
16. Economics, Telugu Literature. & History
17. English Literature, Politics & History
18. Mathematics, Statistics & Economics
19. B.Com General
20. B.Com Computers
21. B.Com Professional
22. B.B.A: Bachelor of Business Admin
23. BBA (Aviation Management)
24. BBA (Hotel Management)
25. B.Voc : Paramedical & Health Administration
*Coaching for Competitive Exams is part of the Curriculum
*Coaching for Civil Services Exams (Preliminary) is offered for interested Students
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applications for the degree courses will be issued in the Degree office from 16th April 2018.The applications may be obtained by remitting Rs. 200/- at the cash counter of the College Office between 9.30 AM to 5 PM. The filled in application and signed copy of the ‘Code of conduct’ sheet, duly attached with Photographs and Xerox copies should be submitted to the College Office immediately.
2. Alternatively the students may download the format provided here and attach a Demand Draft (D.D) for Rs.220/- drawn in favour of “Principal, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada’’. The filled in application and signed copy of the ‘Code of conduct’ sheet, duly attached with Photographs and Xerox copies along with D.D should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post/ Courier to Admission Section(Degree), Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada- 520 008, A.P.
3. After receiving the filled in application, short listed candidates will be called for (through phone/ SMS ) to attend an interview from the admission section.
4. The applicants need to prepare and come for the interview from the Intermediate (+2) syllabus only.
5. If you are selected then your admission will be confirmed provided you pay the full admission fee immediately.
6. For further details contact: (0866)-2476082, 7901556869, 7901446869
Note: Medium of Instruction : English (unless otherwise mentioned)
Once the admission into the college is completed the candidates who need Hostel accommodation must Contact :
Non-Catholic Boys: Director, Gogineni Hostel (0866-2473182)
Catholic Boys:Director, Xavier Hostel (0866-2479442)
Girls:Director:Mathias Hostel (0866- 2476328