The academic calendar and programmes followed in the college are as prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. However, there are also some special activities such as cultural festivals that help students grow multi-dimensionally.
Courses offered in Intermediate Section
(All courses are Co-Educational and recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P)
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry (MPC)-English Medium
- Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry (BiPC)-English Medium
- Civics, Economics, Commerce (CEC)-English Medium
- Maths, Economics, Commerce (MEC)-English Medium
- History, Economics, Civics (HEC)-Telugu Medium
- NCC is offered for all the interested students.
- Bridge Course in English for the 1st year students.
- Tuition and Remedial classes for weak students.
- Value Education, counseling, Motivation Classes and Workshop, Literary and cultural events, Sports and Games for the all round development of the students.
- Digital Library facility.
- EAMCET coaching offered for interested students of MPC group.
- CPT coaching offered for interested students of MEC & CEC groups.
- Hostel facility available for both boys and girls separately.
- Formation of Value based intellectual society is our trust.
Admission process for 1st year Intermediate
- Applications will be issued in the office of Intermediate Block immediately after the SSC results are announced.
- You have to pay 200/- for an application.
- After taking the application form, fill it with all the required details and submit in the office enclosing the internet copy of SSC marks sheet and Xerox copy of your 10th class Hall ticket.
- After receiving your filled in application, if we are satisfied with the marks within one or two days you will get a phone call to attend an interview for the group you asked for.
- You need to prepare and come for the interview in concerning subjects of the group you prefer from SSC syllabus only.
- If you are selected then your admission will be confirmed provided you pay the full admission fee immediately.
- Application form is also uploaded in the website. You can download it and follow the same process said above. If you are sending the downloaded Application form by post, then attach a Demand Draft (D.D) for Rs.270/- drawn in favour of “Principal, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada’’.
- The filled in application, duly attached with Photographs and Xerox copies along with D.D should be sent by registered post / speed post/ courier to Fr.Vice Principal, Intermediate Section, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada- 520 008, A.P, so as reach his office within 15 days from the publication of S.S.C results.
For further details contact: (0866)-2476965.